- Click the arrow button next to the Toolbar wrench icon.
- Select "Report an issue".
- Fill in the "Tell us what is happening." field with specific steps to reproduce you problem and include any antivirus software you may have. We also encourage you to select the "Include this screenshot:" check box to help us diagnose your issue.
- Click "Send feedback".
Finally, some of you may see some new features that we're experimenting with for future releases of Toolbar.
Enjoy Toolbar 7.1 for IE!
- To check the DPI setting in Windows 7 follow these instructions.
- To check the DPI setting in Windows Vista follow these instructions.
If your DPI setting is normal and you're still experiencing enlarged font size then please send us a screenshot when filling out our contact form. Thanks for your patience.